During the taping of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ May 18, they had an intense disagreement and things got physical. “There was a physical altercation between them, but both returned to resume finish filming,” a source told Us Weekly.
“Briana was the last girl called to the stage, and she came out and went right at Kail,” another source told The Ashley. “Briana’s sister Brittany DeJesus was on set too and she jumped in and got in Kail’s face. They started swinging at each other and Kail was motioning to Bri to ‘Bring it on!’ Everyone else that was on stage scattered to get out of the way. Even Dr. Drew ran out of there.” Eek!
The fight started backstage when a source said that Kailyn challenged Briana to a fight. “There had been a lot of back-and-forth instigation on both ends before the girls got on the stage,” another person told the outlet. “That’s why Bri came out ready to fight.” The cast members was upset including Chelsea Houska. “Chelsea was super-upset by it all,” a different source who was on-set told the outlet. “She’s pregnant and was worried that she would get caught up in a fight, and that’s exactly what happened.”
Kailyn tweeted after the fight on May 19. “I didn’t get beat up. I didn’t get hit. Reeeeeeeelax,” she tweeted. Kailyn Lowry shared her side of the story. “Brittany ran up behind me and pulled my hair,” she told E! News. “That was it. Briana didn’t do anything… I confronted [Briana] alone and she wouldn’t get up. I just wanted to hash it out. But she didn’t want to. We went into a private room without cameras and I told her to get up. She wouldn’t get up. That was that.”
In an recent interview at the Vulture Festival in New York city on May 19, Wendy Williams expressed her concern for Kanye West. The interview was part of the festival’s “Ask Wendy Williams” event which was hosted by Las Culturistas hosts Matt Rogersand Bowen Yang. “I think that mental illness is something that is so real,”
Wendy explained when asked about Kanye’s current state of mind. “A lot of people in jail right now, if they could’ve gotten through some mental illness counseling, [wouldn’t be incarcerated]. Kanye is in the throes. As long as I’m up here and you’re listening, I feel very, very bad for Kanye West. His father is nowhere in the picture. His mom passed away, trying to beautify herself to be a stage mom. I’m not going to talk about his wife, his family, or anything like that. But what I will tell you is that he’s not well. That is at the very foundation of everything he says. He’s not well. I wish him well.”
This is not the first time, she often expressed her thoughts about Kanye West on her talk show. She also slammed his wife Kim Kardashian on her show. She’s also previously accused Kanye of changing after marrying Kim and asked where the “thought-provoking Kanye” went.
Angelina Jolie and Shiloh
- Katie Holmes and Suri
- Reese Witherspoon and Ava
- Christie Brinkley and Sailor
- Jennifer Garner and Violet
- Demi Moore and Rumer
- Kris Jenner and Kendall
- Cindy Crawford and Kaia
Angelina Jolie: when Angelina Jolie was an infant. Her parents, Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand, separated. Jolie was raised by her mother and she was estranged from her father for many years.
- Kanye West: Kanye West’s parents divorced when he was three years old, at which point he was raised solely by his mother.
- Halle Berry: Halle Berry’s parents, Judith Ann Hawkins and Jerome Jesse Berry, divorced when she was four years old. The Catwoman star was then raised by her mother and had little contact with her father.
- Jay-Z: Jay-Z was raised by his mother in New York after his father abandoned his family.
- Eddie Murphy: Eddie Murphy’s father died when he was very young. He was raised by his mother, Lillian, in Roosevelt, New York.
- Kate Beckinsale : When Kate Beckinsale was five years old, her father, Richard Beckinsale, died of a heart attack. She was raised solely by her mother Judy Loe for the next four years until Loe remarried.
Britney Spears Stayed In Her Aunt’s Trailer To Avoid Her Parents.
Ryan Gosling landed a high-profile role on the Mickey Mouse Club as a kid, but his parents’ divorce forced him to be a wage earner for both him and his mom.
“Most of the other Mickey Mouse Club members went to this apartment complex [in Florida], but it was too expensive for my mother and me, so we lived in this trailer park,” he said.
Demi Moore Was Raised In A Trailer Park With An Alcoholic Mother.
Tyler Perry Was Homeless Before His First Play Became A Success.
Jewel Lived Out Of Her Van For A Year Before She Was Discovered.
Austin Powers actress Elizabeth Hurley stopped acting so that she could raise her son.
Dave Chappelle stunned fans and Hollywood insiders when he left the super successful “Chappelle’s Show” at the height of its popularity. He spoke about the decision, stating, “Coming here, I don’t have the distractions of fame. It quiets the ego down. I’m interested in the kind of person I’ve got to become. I want to be well rounded and the industry is a place of extremes. I want to be well balanced.”
Fast Times at Ridgemont High actress Phoebe Cates retired from acting to raise her children and to spend time with her husband, Kevin Kline.
Beach Boys frontman Brian Wilson withdrew from the spotlight from the late ’70s until the 2000s due to drug addiction and mental illness.
Cary Grant retired from acting to focus on being a father.
Director Terrence Malick has made masterful films, such as The Tree of Life, but he stays completely out of the spotlight. Malick chooses to live in a small Texas town.
After releasing the hugely successful album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill in 1998, Lauryn Hill left the music business for close to 12 years. She has since released only a handful of singles.
Kevin Hart admitted to cheating on his pregnant wife. Kevin Hart posted a video on Instagram apologizing with the caption “Sending so many apologies to my wife & kids. I gotta do better and I will. I’m not perfect and have never claimed to be …I love you all.”
- Kris Jenner had an affair during her marriage to Robert Kardashian. Kris Jenner admitted to having an affair with friend Todd Waterman (written about with the false name Ryan in her 2011 memoir “Kris Jenner … And All Things Kardashian.” Waterman later admitted he was Ryan in an interview.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s fairytale romance was damaged when pictures of her cheating with director Rupert Sanders emerged. Stewart publicly apologized to Pattinson, and the two reconciled for a time, but eventually broke up.
v Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian have had their ups and downs throughout their relationship, including Scott admitting to being a sex addict.
Pictures emerged of Scott and his ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli getting pretty cozy while on vacation (Kourtney’s reaction was captured on an episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”). The two broke up after this incident, but continued to have a rocky relationship.
- Morena Baccarin divorced her husband and revealed she was three-and-a-half-months pregnant — with her co-star’s baby! While Baccarin claims that they had been discussing separation, the two were still legally married, making this is a pretty big cheating scandal.
James Marsden and Rose Costa: After James Marsden divorce, he met up with Rose Costa, a model, while on vacation in Miami. The two reportedly spent the night together. The only problem was, Costa was already in a relationship with her boyfriend at the time, Chris Santos. Even worse, the encounter resulted in Costa getting knocked up by Marsden. The two now have a son together.
- Kristen Bell and Matthew Morrison:
According to Kristen Bell, she and Matthew Morrison knew each other in college in more ways than one. They spent some time together at NYU, and Bell admits they two hooked up before either of them made it big.
- Kim Kardashian and Nick Cannon:
Rebounding off her breakup with Ray J, Kim Kardashian found herself in Nick Cannon’s bedroom. According to Cannon, the two had been debating whether or not a relationship was the next best step following their brief hook up.
- Selena Gomez And Niall Horan :
She hooked up with Horan at a party in Hollywood, which led to a lot of tabloids saying the two were now dating, but the thing is they were never seen together again. So unless “dating” now means “going home together and doing the nasty”.
- Chelsea Handler And 50 Cent: Chelsea and Fiddy hooked up. She said of the relationship, “He’s a very sweet, nice guy. I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated.” This of course is code for “We hooked up and then I wasn’t interested in doing it again.”
Selena Gomez is moving from Justin Bieber to another Justin. She ended her relationship with Justin Bieber earlier this year and is now being linked to her BFF ex-husband Justin Theroux. Justin Theroux is 21 years Selena’s senior.
Selena Gomez and Justin Theroux have known each other for years through their manager. And now things between Selena Gomez and Justin Theroux have ‘turned into something more than a friendship,’ according to a Life & Style story Wednesday.
‘Initially, they leaned on each other for emotional support after going through messy breakups,’ explained the source but now the duo are smitten.
‘They FaceTime and text late at night and have intimate conversation about where they’re going in life and their career goals,’ the insider revealed, ‘They’re extremely honest and open with each other.’
But Justin Theroux’s ex wife Jenneifer Aniston is unhappy about the union.
The Leftover star’s ex Jennifer Aniston is reportedly’not happy about’ his romance with the singer/actress, who has long considered the Friends star ‘a mentor,’ seen together in 2015 above.