Robert Pattinson is an English actor, producer, model, and musician.
Let’s find out some intriguing facts about him!
- Pattinson is the youngest of three children, and the only son born to Robert and Clare Pattinson. Robert Pattinson was often taken advantage of by his older siblings. “Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as ‘Claudia’!” the actor told the BBC.
- Pattinson had supporting roles in the German made-for-television film Ring of the Nibelungs in 2004 and in director Mira Nair’s costume drama Vanity Fair, although his scenes in the latter were deleted and only appear on the DVD version.
- After breaking out in the “Twilight” franchise, Pattinson became the new face of Dior Homme fragrance in 2013.
- He loves “grand gestures” and likes to give presents. “I like to give people presents and I think of myself as the best gift giver,” he said, adding, “But only because I get stuff for myself and then make it work for the other person.”
- In 2008, Pattinson became romantically linked to co-star Kristen Stewart.
For a long time, the two did not explicitly confirm a relationship, but paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts drove intense media and fan speculation and attention.
- Prior to their respective fame, Katy Perry and Pattinson were friends. (Here they are singing karaoke together at a friend’s 2008 birthday party.) They really know how to sing some Boyz II Men!
- Pattinson also dated the singer FKA Twigs.