Too many stars in the kitchen! These celebrities enjoy preparing meals and sharing their talents with family, friends and fans.
- Eva Longoria- The Desperate Housewives alum wrote a cookbook called Eva’s Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends in 2011. Judging by the above photo with her nutritionist and pal Claudia Zapata, the actress, 43, has plenty of fun in front of the stove.
- Neil Patrick Harris- Harris is the ultimate food-loving star, and even though he’s married to a chef – Life’s a Party with David Burtka host, David Burtka, – the How I Met Your Mother alum still sets foot in the kitchen from time to time. Case in point: Harris got a little messy in July 2015 while helping Burtka make a dessert.
- Lauren Conrad- The Hills alum knows how to keep things healthy without sacrificing flavor.
- Kris Jenner- “It’s stuff I’ve been making literally since I was a teenager,” Kris Jenner told Ryan Seacrest Opens a New Window. about her 2014 cookbook, In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites. “I got married really young and had Kourtney really young, and started making a whole bunch of different dishes. I went to cooking school and then every family member as everybody got older started pointing out their favorites. So this is a compilation of everything I love to cook.”
- Blake Lively- It’s all in the presentation! In May 2018, Lively admitted on Instagram she “may not know how to make a macaron to save my life,” but it’s clear the Gossip Girl alum, 30, knows enough about the trendy French pastries to decorate them like a pro.
- Lea Michele- Buon Appetito! The Glee star busily prepared a scrumptious Italian meal in the kitchen, complete with chopped broccoli florets and an oven-cooked dish, as well as several pots and pans heated atop a stove. “Italian feast!” Michele wrote on Instagram Opens a New Window. . “Delicious!”
- Lorde and Taylor Swift- No burning down in flames in this kitchen! Swift and her close pal Lorde received a cooking lesson, which the 1989 hitmaker chronicled on Instagram.
- Hilary and Haylie Duff- Sisters in the kitchen! Haylie Duff shared a sweet photo, where she prepared a meal with her younger sister Hilary Duff.