All About Kourtney Kardashian:
Kourtney Kardashian is an American television personality, businesswoman and model. She was born in Los Angeles, California on April 18, 1979 to Robert and Kris. Here are some facts about Kourtney you didn’t know.
- Kourtney is very conscious about health. She eats healthy food. She drinks ghee and steel-cut oats every morning.
- She has fear of spiders. Once she saw the spider in the bathroom and she didn’t use that bathroom for 2 months.
- After her parents Robert and Kris got divorced, she wore only black for 5 years.
- Kourtney have 3 children with Scott Disick. After 9 years together, the couple have split in 2015.
- Kourtney was also hanging out with Justin Bieber during her split with Disick. But later she clarified that they are just good friends.
- She love to contour her nose and cheekbones before leaving the house.
- Kourtney has graduated with a degree in Theatre arts and a minor in Spanish.
- She does not like surprises. She said “if someone were to try to surprise her, she would have no reaction to show.”