- Michelle Pfeiffer posed with a fan at the Ant-Man And The Wasppremiere in Hollywood on Monday, June 25.
- Ant-Man And The Wasp costars Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd attended the film’s Hollywood premiere on Monday, June 25.
- Maria Menounos and her husband, Keven Undergaro, attended the 2018 NBA Awards Show in Santa Monica, California, on Monday, June 25.
- Tori Spelling attended decorating classes taught by designer Onch for the launch of Hello Kitty x PBTEEN in L.A.
- Brand Ambassador Shay Mitchell helps launch the new Bioré Limited Edition Citrus Crush Pore Strips, in support of Girl Up and their mission to crush illiteracy in Uganda.
- Angelina Jolie looked stunning as she attended the Order Of St George 200th Anniversary Service at St Paul’s Cathedral in London on Thursday, June 28.
- Ellen DeGeneres, Corey Gamble, Kris Jenner, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend attended the GENERAL PUBLIC x RH Celebration at Restoration Hardware in L.A. on Wednesday, June 27.
- Paris Hilton attended her x Boohoo Party in Paris on Tuesday, June 26.
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: Biel gave her hubby a sideways smooch during a 2012 Los Angeles Lakers game.
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian: “They’re the real deal,” a source tells Us of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, embracing in London. “I’ve never seen her like this.”
- Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian : Aaron Paul gave his fiancee a kiss before nabbing an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series trophy at the Emmys. “I’m so honored to be his date and I love him and I’m in awe of his talent,” Parsekian said at the time.
- Justin Mitka and Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Still celebrating their engagement, Modern Family’s Ferguson gave his partner a peck at the 2012 Emmys.
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson: Simpson clasped her fiance’s hand during a New York City dinner date in Sept. 2012.
- Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey: The couple shared a tender embrace during breakfast in Encino, Calif.
- Diana in red after Harry birth, Kate in red after Louis birth.
- Diana in gold and white gown at banquet for German Ambassador in 1986, Kate at a 2012 dinner in Malaysia during the Diamond Jubilee Tour.
- Diana black & white hat suit Melbourne, Australia, in November 1985, Meghan at the Royal Ascot.
- Meghan Markle blue ring at wedding after party, Diana wore the emerald-cut ring to an auction of her clothes at Christie’s in 1997.
- Saudi Arabia in November 1986, Diana periwinkle tunic, Meghan Oscar de la Renta dress she tripped on.
- Diana in Sandringham on Christmas Day 1993; Kate attends the Sovereign’s Parade At The Royal Military Academy in Berkshire in 2006.
- Kate at Stephen Lawrence Center in 2015 — Diana at Abbeyfield Society annual general meeting in 1990.
- Kate Middleton on Remembrance Day in 2016 — Diana’s in 1993.
- Diana arrives at Birmingham Airport in Catherine Walker, 1984; Kate and Prince George arrive at Wellington Airport in New Zealand.
- Kate coming out of hospital after giving birth to Prince George, Diana when Prince William was christened in 1982.
See how the new royal Meghan Markle is following Princess Diana’s footsteps when it comes to fashion!
- Pretty in Pink
- Keeping It Casual
- Lady in Red
- Fantastic in Floral
- Following Suit
- Hats Off to You
Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio are working on their film ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood,’ directed by Quentin Tarantino. Leo shared a photo of himself and Brad on the set on Instagram. And the two have sparked quite a bromance. “Brad and Leo are really becoming fast friends now that they are working together. They have similar personalities, similar interest and they are both legendary with the ladies,” a source close to Brad tells HL.
“And when it comes to girls, they would be happy to double date if those options presented themselves. Leo currently has a girlfriend, but whether that continues or not they know the fun they could have as a team as eligible bachelors,” insider continued. “With Brad and Leo together going on dates they would be like the 1927 Yankees, they’d never lose!” the source added.
Brad is really doing so good although he’s been through with his ex-wife Angelina Jolie and Custody battle over their kids. He is focusing on his new project and “in a great place personally and professionally,” a source explained to Entertainment Tonight. “He’s happy to be back in Los Angeles filming. He’s good-natured and professional on set. He is warm and authentic with everyone around,” the source said.
Kylie Jenner is sharing some makeup tips. And You will absolutely love it.
- Apply your eye makeup first. This is something I have heard and seenfrom many celebrity makeup artists. That way, if there is any shadow fallout, you can simply use a makeup wipe to wipe it away — you don’t need to redo or fix your foundation. Also, if you are STRUGGLING with a liquid liner, for example, it’s easier to wipe the slate clean and start over if the rest of your face is already bare.
- She likes a natural look. She says she likes to have her freckles showing, so she mixes foundation with the Marc Jacobs Dew Drops highlighter to give her an all around glow. She blends it really well, so it’s not cakey, and ALWAYS brings it down on her neck, so everything blends and is the same shade.
- She mixes concealers. Don’t think you need to have an exact shade match with foundation or concealer. She uses a pink one to cancel out under eye bags and a more beige one for more coverage. She doesn’t conceal her forehead anymore because she thinks a cakey forehead gives it away that you are wearing makeup.
- She doesn’t compete with Kim Kardashian West. “Me and Kim do not compete,” she said. “A lot of people think we might, but we really like making completely different products and both enjoy each other’s stuff. The more makeup, the better.” She used Kim’s setting powder to bake and Kim’s contour kit for definition.
- She can do her lip liner with her eyes closed. She is such a pro! She uses liner all over her lips as a base before applying lipstick.
- The milestone season will premiere June 27. Big Brother season 20 will kick off with a three-hour, two-day premiere event. The first night will be two hours, while the second night will be one hour. The next episode will air July 1. The show will then air Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays on CBS.
- Season 20 has a big tech theme. This season’s Big Brother househas 94 HD cameras and more than 113 microphones to record the houseguests’ every move 24 hours a day. Season 20 will also feature “three challenges that will yield a game-changing power — and two unprecedented punishments,” along with a tech-themed “BB App Store.” This store will give America a “chance to get the Houseguests trending, resulting in power apps or punishments that could crash their game.
- There will be no returning vets this season. Executive producer Allison Grodner confirmed the news to Entertainment Weekly. “I can confirm there will not be,” she said. “It’s different. We always try to mix it up and keep it fresh and this year, as you’ve already seen, there are 16 brand new houseguests that will be playing this game.”
- This season will pay homage to the ones before it. “Season 20 will be unlike any other because not only is it the pure game that you love, but if you’ve bene a fan for however long you’re going to see a nod to every season of Big Brother leading up to this one,” host Julie Chen said in a Twitter video.
- There’s going to be an after show! Celebrity Big Brother championMarissa Jaret Winokur and Ross Mathews will be hosting a new recap show called Off the Block that will air on Facebook Watch.
Nicki Minaj trolled for her unfortunate wardrobe malfunction at the BET Awards 2018 on June 24, Drake would come to her defense. “Drake thinks Nicki’s style and her camel toe are sexy AF. He thinks she is beautiful, talented, and confident enough to rock an outfit even if it highlights her camel toe,” a source close to Drake tells HL.
“When he saw her BET outfit he was majorly turned on. He thought she looked great,” our insider added.
“Drake thinks Nicki is the only rapper that always looks sexy no matter what she wears. He would still hook-up with Nicki anytime,” the source continued. Talk about determination! “Drake has always felt Nicki was wifey material and her style choices are always sexy,” the source said.
Nicki has denied Drake’s proposal in the past. But this time things are different. Nicki Minaj is single, she recently ended her relationship with Nas.
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s rekindle romance is much more stronger than ever. They are spending time together and it’s clear they are getting serious. Hailey Baldwin is so happy she’s taken Selena’s place in Justin’s life. “Hailey is loving all the PDA with Justin and she knows that Selena [Gomez] is watching, which makes it even better. Hailey has wanted this with Justin for years. When Justin was with Selena, Hailey was jealous and envious of the connection Selena had with Justin. Hailey has always had a huge crush on Justin and always wanted to be his girl,” a source close to Hailey tells HL.
“Hailey would see how happy Justin seemed with Selena and it was hard for her to watch. Hailey wanted to be with him instead of Selena. Now, that the tables have turned, Hailey is sure that Selena is watching too, just as she did,” the insider continued.
On the other hand, “Selena is aware that Justin and Hailey have been hanging out again, and of course, it stings. She still has very deep feelings for Justin, despite everything that’s happened there’s a lot of love there,” a source close to the “Wolves” singer explained to HL. Selena is still sad over Justin and Hailey’s relationship because feelings don’t go away overnight.
- They Pick Up Dry Cleaning!
- They Go For A Run!
- They Graduate!
- They Power Through Injuries!
- They Take Selfies!
- They Tote Luggage!
- They Help Their Kids Run Lemonade Stands!
- They Catch Up On Reading!
- They Buy Groceries!
- They Have A Picnic!
- They Scoop Poop!
- They Snack On Fruit!